A Cryptoenthusiast Guide to Top Asian Blockchain Conferences
Huh! This spring promises to be really hot! Our CEO, Dmytro Budorin, doesn’t stand still and has a tense schedule working on the promotion of Hacken’s services and looking for new strategic partners and clients!
We indulge in sharing with you top Asian conferences and summits that Hacken Team inspirer is going to attend and give speeches on. So, the list!
- The two-day conference called TOKEN2049 in Hong Kong, Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, came to the end on March 21. It is the largest digital assets event in Asia where the ways of growing crypto ecosystem are discussed.
- On March 31, Blockchain Night Live will be organized in Seoul, the Republic of Korea, at Glad Hotel. At the event, the participants will communicate with the representatives of different well-established blockchain companies such as Vice, Nugget, BCT, Canya and Bankorus in the informal atmosphere.
- On Thursday, April 12, the 2nd Global Fintech&Blockchain China Summit 2018 takes place in Shanghai, China. Delegates from government, research institutes as well as fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and digital asset related companies are going to discuss the future prospects of the blockchain in varied areas. The organizers believe that the summit will line up the new technology-driven financial ecosystem.
- The 3rd Annual World Blockchain Forum will be held in Dubai, the UAE, on April 16–17. Throughout the two-day conference, exclusive participants (the number of tickets is limited to 750) will talk about great opportunities to network, delve deeper into new technologies, and find incredible investment opportunities.
- During two days on April, 23–24, blockchain experts and industry thought-leaders will meet at the Global Blockchain Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In a number of sessions, they will share insights on how to embrace the technology while navigating the legal and regulatory framework.
You all must have heard about the recent attempt to hack Asian crypto exchange Binance. Having valuable experience in protecting blockchain projects, Hacken wants to share its expertise and enhance the cybersecurity standards within Asian blockchain market. Besides, these conferences are of a great importance for Hacken itself. We aim to reinforce our cooperation with Asian market exchanging knowledge about the ever-larger growing crypto ecosystem.
It’s a community-driven business organization, consisting of the HackenHub, HackIT cybersecurity forum, HackenProof bug bounty platform, and Crypto Exchange Ranks.