Hacken Development Update, February 2019
Welcome to our February 2019 update! The last month was full of exciting and important events and we’re happy to recall all of them.
Crypto Exchange Ranks (CER)
- CER mobile version went live and now users can enjoy CER’s analytics through their smartphones.
- We busted another newcomer, Bitmax, in our latest research. Young crypto exchanges keep stepping on the same rake!
- CER Youtube channel was launched. We’ll fill it with a visual representation of our researches, interviews, and various useful guides.
- We completed the second round of Transparency Hackers Initiative. Congratulations to @Nasirmobiles who collected 262 cold wallets 💪🏻. Well-done!
- CER team wrote an informative article comparing traditional banks with crypto exchanges. We love it, do you?
- HackenProof was sponsoring Offensive Con, a highly technical conference focused on offensive security.
- Jane, HackenProof Head of Product, elaborated on the importance of bug bounty for all organizations operating in IT for TechBeacon.
- HackenProof was featured as a TOP5 bug bounty platform according to High-Tech Bridge. Go HackenProof!
- Jane also participated in the workshop organized by the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine where she introduced bug bounty platforms for a broader public.
- We’ve finished EOSHKN airdrop! 🎉 Hope you all got your digital assets! Reminder: you can trade EOSHKN on WhaleEX and Codex.
- Cyber School announced the second enrollment. You can now try your strengths in 5 months free course with the most difficult program.
- Our Head of Blockchain Security Pavel Radchuk gave a talk at #blockchainhackers Meetup during Community Blockchain-week in Paris.
- We created a new case study with Ambrosus.
- Our Sales team visited DiCyFor in Singapore.
- Hacken was listed on Delta Direct, a portfolio tracker program.
- HackIT Head of Product Marichka visited German Eastern Business Association to discuss possible cooperation.
AMA Session with Hacken CMO
Q. Is a HackIT meeting plan ready for 2019?
HackIT has a dedicated product manager in the Hacken Ecosystem and a small team of people to fix any issues with it. Obviously, there is great progress in negotiations around the conference. As soon as we have something to tell you about HackIT, we’ll share it on our Twitter - https://twitter.com/hackITconf
Q. Do you plan to rebuy HKN tokens from the 2018 revenues?
We’re constantly doing it more or less. However, if you’re talking about our practice of announcing a big buy-back once in a quarter - we’re done with that. This activity caused more concern and speculation than positive outcomes.
Q. Do you think you would like to open a HKN merch shop?
It’s definitely an awesome idea and we’re planning to make a way for everyone to get Hacken Branded merch. However, it most likely won’t be a shop:)
These and other questions you can read in Hacken AMA #4.
We love to interact with our crypto community, so feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are always glad to meet new people interested in crypto and explain how this cybersecurity stuff works and make new friends.
It’s a community-driven business organization, consisting of HackenHub, HackIT cybersecurity conference, HackenProof bug bounty platform, and Crypto Exchange Ranks.